MinkyMonky Loyalty Discount - Spend More, Save More!
Every you spend $50 more , you will get a 1% additional discount - up to 20% off additional discount you will have. -
||Shipping and Delivery
|All Orders that come in before 11a.m. Pacific Standard Time(PST) are processed and shipped within 72 hours of order receipt or credit card approval on weekdays, excluding weekend, holidays.
If, for any reason, we are unable to ship your order within the 72 hours - an email will be sent. Please make certain when entering your order Bill To and Ship To information, you include the current BILL TO ADDRESS in order to VERIFY, AUTHORIZE and PROCESS your order.
You will be able to select your shipping rate option during checkout. The following flat fee shipping and handling costs apply.
Lost or Damaged Packages
Most packages reach their destination promptly and without incident,
however sometimes a package is lost or damaged in transit.
MinkyMonky is not responsible for package lost, stolen, or damaged in transit .
Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we issue a refund (shipping cost cannot be refunded). We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, please contact us or place a new order on our Web site.
Tracking Says "Delivered;" Package Not Received
Occasionally a carrier will scan a package as delivered before it arrives at the final destination. When this happens, the package is usually delivered within the next few business days.
If you've waited a couple of days and you still don't have the package:
See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with household members, neighbors, building managers, the mail room, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
- Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, in/around your garage, or behind bushes.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or P.O. Box or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
- Contact the USPS. Ask if they have additional information about the package's location. (Have your tracking or delivery confirmation number handy.) They may be able to hold the package at their post office for you to pick up. You can call USPS and see if this is possible.†
Most packages arrive by the estimated delivery date. If you don't receive the package by then, please allow an additional day or two for the package to be delivered. Please note that carriers may deliver packages up until 8 p.m.
- $4.99 - USPS First-Class Mail: 7-14 Business Days
- $8.99 - USPS Priority Mail: 5-10 Business Days
- $20.99 - USPS Express Mail: 2-7 Business Days
- Over $25.00 - Free Shipping - USPS First Class Mail
- $10.99 - USPS First-Class Mail: 14-21 Business Days
- $25.99 - USPS Priority Mail: 7-14 Business Days
- $46.99 - USPS Express Mail: 5-10 Business Days
* We do not ship at weekend and holiday.
* Average delivery time not guaranteed - USPS does not guaranteed delivery time.
Find us on Google+